Willory is excited to announce we are looking for an intern for summer 2017. Educating and mentoring the workforce of the future is important to us.
- Content creation is an important part of this internship. Review Willory’s blog and write a 500 word blog that would fit in on Willory’s blog.
- Willory has two distinct lines of service, staffing and consulting. Using the information on our website, create two pitch emails, one for a possible staffing client and another for a consulting client.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2017
Decision: February 24, 2017
Marketing and Sales Internship Opportunity
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an opportunity for a Marketing and Sales Intern.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Intern
Employee Type: Part-time
Position Type: Temporary
Location: Northeast Ohio
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
The primary objective of this role is to provide a world-class internship experience.
- Brainstorm and create quality marketing content
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Research and pitch public relations opportunities
- Help prepare and manage marketing events
- Create and manage intern-designed project
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current enrollment in a related degree program
This internship is an unpaid volunteer position or for college credit.
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!