ADP Consultant/Project Manager
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, is seeking an experienced ADP Consultant to work on activation or optimization projects. Our ideal candidate will have relevant HRIS systems experience. This role reports to the Project Manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support to Willory’s clients that are seeking activation of new software application or enhancing their current HCM system.
- May serve as consultant and partner with key personnel to plan, develop, manage, implement, and optimize ADP projects
- Provide clients with project leadership, direction and leadership throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify client requirements and expectations while managing risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities using defined project management methodology
- Drive, support and promote best practices
- Understand and manage scope, taking appropriate action when requests have impact to the original scope
- 5+ years of relevant HRIS systems exerpeince
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/technical discipline or a combination of education and experience
- Experience with ADP
- Experience with large scale implementation
- Ability to travel on occasion to client sites
Willory's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Willory is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, family medical history, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law.
Willory is committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.