Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Benefits Admininstrator.
|Job Title:||Benefits Administrator (Part-Time)|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for assisting benefits team with the administration of health and welfare benefit programs.
- Experience interfacing with benefit vendors and other external service providers
- Familiarity with the annual benefits enrollment process and associated tasks.
- Coordinating COBRA and Flex Accounts with external administrators
- Ability to draft and edit annual benefit enrollment communication materials and presentations
- Coordination of new benefit program implementations and experience with benefit integrations (merging existing populations into the flagship plans)
- Compliance to laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of benefits administration experience and degree in relevant field preferred
- Previous experience of administering health and welfare plans to an organization of 500+
- Skills with 401k plans is a plus
- Working knowledge of benefits regulations such as HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ACA and benefits-related DOL and IRS regulations
- Excellent communications skills
- Focus on multiple projects at once
- Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Refer a Colleague