Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Benefits Manager.
The Benefits Manager will support the development and execution of the benefits and retirement strategy and lead the delivery of relevant processes. Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of benefits experience. This role reports to the corporate VP of HR.
- Perform benefit plan administration
- Primary contact for benefit vendors, brokers, and others
- Review and update benefit communications
- Assist wit maintaining current benefit systems and implementation of new systems
- Manage open enrollment activities
- Responsible for regulatory filing and audit activity
- 5+ years of benefits strategy experience
- Bachelors degree
- Previous experience as a manager
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of benefits regulations such as HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ACA and benefits-related DOL and IRS regulations
- Experience with HRIS systems, Ulti-Pro preferable