Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Benefits Specialist.
|Job Title:||Benefits Specialist|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Location:||Brooklyn Heights, OH|
|Reports to:||Director of HR|
The Benefits Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accurate administration of the corporate benefit programs, policies, and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of health and welfare benefit plan administration
- Develop and maintain benefit-related communication and material
- Coordinate with benefit vendors and other external service providers
- Lead renewal of health and welfare plans, open enrollment plans, and benefit orientations
- Coordination of new benefit program implementations and experience with benefit integrations (merging existing populations into the flagship plans)
- Assess and suggest recommendations for process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of benefits experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of benefits regulations such as HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ACA and benefits-related DOL and IRS regulations
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
|Brooklyn Heights||Human Resources||$65,000|
Refer a Colleague
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!