Temporary Benefits Systems Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Benefits Systems Analyst.
This position will be responsible for oversight of benefits administration as well as compensation related matters. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant experience. This role reports to the Director of Benefits.
- Process leave of absence requests, health and welfare, and retirement plans, including 401k.
- Ability to draft and edit annual benefits enrollment communication materials and presentations
- Maintain data integrity within HRIS systems
- Conduct job evaluations by utilizing market and internal information
- Create and maintain detailed records of all incentive plans
- Review of written compensation plans and agreements to ensure they are compliant with applicable guidelines
- Track pay and benefits to ensure compensation is commensurate with written agreements and pay plans
- Act as project manager for compensation projects/programs
- Preparation of reports and analysis outlining deficiencies and suggested corrective or preventative action
- 2+ years of versatile benefits experience in a similar role
- HRIS experience preferably in SAP
- Relevant degree preferred
- Ability to process a high volume of requests
- Strong Excel skills with pivot tables