Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst.
The primary objective of this role is to provide oversight of benefits administration as well as compensation related matters. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of compensation and benefits experience. This role reports to the organizations Sr. Compensation Analyst.
- Process leave of absence requests, health and welfare, & retirement plans including 401k.
- Ability to draft and edit annual benefit enrollment communication materials and presentations
- Conduct job evaluations by utilizing market and internal information
- Create and maintain detailed records of all incentive plans
- Review of written compensation plans and agreements to ensure they are compliant with applicable guidelines
- Track pay and benefits to ensure compensation is commensurate with written agreements and pay plans
- Act as project manager for compensation projects/programs
- Preparation of reports and analysis outlining deficiencies and suggested corrective or preventative action
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong Excel skills with pivot table and advanced experience
- Versatile benefits & compensation experience
- HRIS experience preferable