Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Contract Recruiter.
The primary objective of this role is to provide full-cycle recruiting. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Initiate and create methods and techniques to source and recruit candidates
- Leads and manages the full life cycle recruitment and hiring process across the Company.
- Leverage recruiting resources and tools to identify candidates
- Anticipate openings and establish a pipeline of candidates to reduce vacancy percentage
- Attend career fairs
- Partner with hiring managers to proactively identify candidates
- Manage and partner with outside staffing agencies for professional recruitment.
- Prioritize open positions
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects as needed
- 5+ years high volume recruiting experience
- Experience with HRIS systems, ADP preferable
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field
- Full-cycle recruiting experience