Keywords: sourcing; full-cycle recruiting; interviewing; onboarding; hiring; retention; candidate experience; time-to-fill; search criteria; online channels; pipeline; hiring managers; assessments; resume; screening
The primary objective of the Temporary Recruiter role is to provide full-cycle recruiting. Our ideal candidate will have full-cycle recruiting experience. This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer. This position is currently remote.
- Initiate and create methods and techniques to source and recruit candidates
- Leads and manages the full life cycle recruitment and hiring process across the Company.
- Leverage recruiting resources and tools to identify candidates
- Create and implement recruiting processes and structure
- Anticipate openings and establish a pipeline of candidates to reduce vacancy percentage
- Attend career fairs
- Partner with hiring managers to proactively identify candidates
- Manage and partner with outside staffing agencies for professional recruitment.
- Prioritize open positions
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects as needed
- Recruiting experience
- Experience working with the complete Microsoft suite, including Excel
- Demonstrated HR and onboarding knowledge