Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter.
The primary objective of this role is responsible for initiating and leading talent acquisition efforts to include full life cycle recruiting, developing and executing a broad based sourcing strategy, ultimately delivering a viable talent pipeline for the business. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Partner with hiring managers
- Initiate and create methods and techniques to source and recruit quality candidates, especially within the hourly manufacturing space
- Anticipate openings and establish a pipeline of candidates to reduce vacancy percentage
- Establish repeatable recruiting process
- Ensure compliance with Affirmative Action Plan
- Communicate offer and benefits packages to potential hires
- Schedule pre-employment testings, new hire onboarding, and start dates
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects as needed
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- ATS experience, Ulti-Pro preferred
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred