Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a District Manager.
The District Manager is responsible for maximizing profitability by analyzing data, identifying key insights and opportunities, purchasing, and maintaining relations. Our ideal candidate will have retail experience with district supervision. This role reports to the COO.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations
- Oversee store management at assigned locations
- Provide consulting, coaching, and discipline through management
- Work and communicate across all business functions of the organization
- Work to ensure inventory optimization
- Oversee vendor relationships
- Utilize market research and analytics to make strategic decisions
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Experience in the retail industry with store and district supervision
- Demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats
- Ability to collaborate with others