Employee and Labor Relations Manager
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for an Employee and Labor Relations Manager.
The primary objective of this role is responsible for strategic planning and management of the labor and employee relations programs for the organization. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ experience in labor relations and employee relations.
- Oversee the HR department and leadership with employee relations and labor matters
- Maintain current knowledge of employee and labor relations trends, legal decisions, etc.
- Manage collective bargainning agreements
- Oversees development and delivery of leadership training programs
- Oversees policies and procedures concerning employee relations initiatives
- Acts as the Company’s lead negotiator in collective bargaining unit agreement contract negotiations
- Other responsibilites as assigned
- Administer investigations to complaints from the Department of Labor or other governmental agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in labor relations and employee relations
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR Certification preferred
- Experience must include, performance management, leading contract administration, grievance processing, disciplinary activities, and more
- Managerial and coaching experience preferable