Global Talent Processes Leader
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for an Global Talent Processes Leader.
The primary objective of this role is to support the development, review and implementation of enterprise wide plans and processes for the effective identification, development, retention and utilization of organization talent. Our ideal candidate will have at least five years of talent management experience. This role will report to the Global Talent Leader.
- Work with internal stakeholders to optimize talent management practices
- Review current department policies and processes
- Lead diversity and inclusion programs as well as other cultural initiatives
- Establish and manage vendor relationships
- Conduct research and action planning to improve department performance
- Work with HR and leadership team to achieve change management initiatives
- Train employees and partners on effective deployment, measurement, and tracking of talent programs across the organization
- At least 5 years of talent management and performance management experience
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferable
- HRIS systems experience, Workday preferable
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently