Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a HCM Sales Representative.
|Job Title:||HCM Sales Representative|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Sales and Marketing Director|
The HCM Sales Representative will will manage all activities of the sales funnel from prospecting to closing, focusing exclusively on the development of new clients.
- Meet annual quota of new business production
- Diligently work the sales funnel and acquire new clients
- Leverage any and all of the following techniques for successful opening interviews
- Maintain CRM database for each prospect and provide updates on sales funnel activity; suspect and prospect activity; new appointments; forecast and sales reports
- Transition sold cases to the service team primarily responsible for retaining clients
- Become an expert on the employee benefits industry including products, services, legislation, etc.
- Be involved in the community
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in employee benefits sales, preferably in the mid-market
- Success in benefits brokerage
- Strong cultural fit
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently
Refer a Colleague