HCM Sales Representative
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a HCM Sales Representative.
The HCM Sales Representative will will manage all activities of the sales funnel from prospecting to closing, focusing exclusively on the development of new clients. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant Sales experience. This role reports to the Sales Manager.
- Meet annual quota of new business production
- Diligently work the sales funnel and acquire new clients
- Leverage any and all of the following techniques for successful opening interviews
- Maintain CRM database for each prospect and provide updates on sales funnel activity; suspect and prospect activity; new appointments; forecast and sales reports
- Transition sold cases to the service team primarily responsible for retaining clients
- Become an expert on HCM technology including products, services, legislation, etc.
- Be involved in the community
- 2+ years of relevant Sales Experience
- Familiarity with HCM systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Success in a previous sales role
Willory's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Willory is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, family medical history, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law.
Willory is committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.