|Job Title:||HRIS Manager|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Director of Operations|
The HRIS Manager will manage and oversee the organization’s HRIS systems and oversee the day-to-day use of these systems to maximize efficiency, maintain information integrity/security, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Work on current projects by analyzing HR processes, policies and procedures and anything related to HRIS services.
- Monitor, review, and recommend new or revised policies and practices
- Serve as the point of contact for staff regarding all HRIS technologies
- Oversee the creation and delivery of HR metrics and analytics, including HR dashboards and performance metrics that impact overall decision making.
- Lead and train the staff on basic HRIS principals and relevant processes
- Prepare statistical and compliance reports
- Oversee HRIS configuration, ensure accuracy and security
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years relevant HRIS experience
- Previous experience with Workday HCM
- Degree in HR or equivalent required
- Manufacturing and distribution experience preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR, preferred
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving
- Flexible about taking on challenges
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)
Refer a Colleague