Human Resources Consultant
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Consultant.
This role will be responsible for designing and administering Human Resource policies, procedures and programs, while ensuring they are supporting employees. Our ideal candidate will have at least seven years of generalist experience.
- Promote HR practices to enhance employee-oriented and drive culture with an emphasis on quality, production, and goals
- Develop and implement HR policies around compliance, employee life cycle, and payroll
- Manage multiple projects with moving parts
- 7+ years of HR generalist/leadership experience
- Degree in HR or related field
- Knowledge of HR data and compliance; able to manage confidential information
- Corporate and consulting experience
- PHR or SPHR certified, preferred
- Attention to detail, accuracy in project work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and HR technology platforms