Human Resources Director
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Director.
The Human Resources Director will oversee the strategic and tactical HR functions for the organization and ensure all aspects of HR needs are met. Our ideal candidate will have strong HR management experience. This role reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Monitor, review, and recommend new or revised policies and practices
- Point of contact for staff, ensuring all inquiries and matters are handled promptly
- Resolve complaints, counselling employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Administer various human resource plans for the different employee types
- Assist in communicating organization policies and procedures
- Prepare statistical and compliance reports
- Manage all aspects of benefits package
- Manage leave requests
- Ensure organization is legally compliant
- Analyze background screenings
- 5+ years relevant HR management experience
- Bachelors Degree in HR or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a non-profit organization preferred
- Thorough understanding of Employee Relations, Benefits, Investigations, Compliance.
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)