Human Resources Director
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Human Resources
This position will be responsible for overseeing the strategic and tactical HR functions for the organization and ensure all aspects of HR needs are met. Our ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of HR leadership experience. This role reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Monitor, review, and recommend new or revised policies and practices
- Point of contact for staff, ensuring all inquiries and matters are handled promptly
- Resolve complaints, counselling employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Administer various human resource plans for the different employee types
- Assist in communicating organization policies and procedures
- Prepare statistical and compliance reports
- Manage all aspects of benefits package
- Manage leave requests
- Ensure company is legally compliant
- Analyze background screenings
- 10+ years relevant HR experience in a high volume environment (retail, restaurant, hospitality preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in HR or equivalent required
- Proven success in leadership and training
- Ability to work with others and assist leadership team
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR, preferred
Willory's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Willory is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, family medical history, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law.
Willory is committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.