Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist.
|Job Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Global Head of Human Resources|
The Human Resources Generalist will support and assist with the day-to-day administration of all HR activities.
- Assist with recruiting and new hire process
- Establish strong partnerships with partnerships with employees
- Ensure procedures are met, maintained, and kept consistent
- Create and conduct active training programs
- Identify retention issues and mediate as necessary
- Maintain HR database and personnel files
- Manage all training and development activities
- Conduct compensations surveys
- Perform audit and compliance reporting
- Serve as a back-up for payroll administration
- 1-2 years of HR generalist experience, including recruiting, benefits and payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated / Results-driven
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
Refer a Colleague
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!