Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist.
|Job Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||HR Manager|
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of HR-related duties and partnering with managers and employees at various levels.
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting support and assist recruiting team with assigned areas
- Coach managers on handling performance management issues
- Administer and maintain HR programs and policies
- Facilitate orientation and other training tasks as needed
- Maintain personnel files
- Enforce compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Other required duties and projects as assigned
- 4-6 years of solid HR generalist experience with a focus in benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, MBA/master's degree preferred
- Knowledge in HR principles, employment law and policies, payroll procedures, and employee relations
- PHR or SPHR, preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated / Results-driven
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
Refer a Colleague
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!