Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for an Internal Auditor.
The primary objective of this role is to conduct audits and reviews that assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and/or compliance with policies and procedures within the organization. Our ideal candidate will have at least three years of accounting and auditing experience. This role will report to the Manager, Internal Audit.
- Oversee and develop audit programs for financial, operational, or compliance audits
- Assist external auditors
- Prepare written reports and summaries audits, document results of audit steps
- Prepare detailed documentation of work orders
- Prepare all materials for Audit Committee
- Perform special assignments / projects as assigned
- Comply to the Institute of Internal Auditors standards
- At least 3 years of accounting and auditing experience, preferably within an accounting firm or internal audit department
- CPA or CIA required
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local laws, regulations and compliance requirements
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently