Kronos Implementation Specialist
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Kronos Implementation Specialist.
The Kronos Implementation Specialist will be responsible for providing expertise in overseeing the implementation of the Kronos Workforce Ready platform as well as training new users. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. This role reports to the Operations Office Manager.
- Oversee Kronos Workforce Ready implementation
- Configure new system to client needs
- Prepare technical documents and trainning
- Train new users to the platform
- Lead internal Kronos team training's to help develop other team members
- Work hands with the Kronos technical support team
- Be a back up for processing on clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- In depth expertise with Kronos Workforce Ready
- Previous experience working in a remote enviornment, preferable
- Previous leadership experience
- Ability to work with others in a professional and efficient manner