Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist.
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Specialist|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Location:||Highland Heights, OH|
|Reports to:||Department Manager|
The Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for designing, creating, and presenting effective learning tools and programs such as managerial, technical, operational, customer experience, and sales skill-building sessions.
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Develop and execute on boarding plans for all new Managers and Supervisors; monitor new hires’ progress to insure they are learning what they need to be successful. Provide appropriate intervention when learning is not being optimized
- Support business meetings through material and presentations to enhance learning
- Develop and conduct management development programs and workshops for Management Team
- Partner with business leaders on learning strategies and materials for their respective markets
- Develop and execute a learning agenda strategically going forward while maintaining appropriate recordkeeping of programs to ensure compliance.
- Proactively partner with content experts to offer appropriate training workshops including compliance programs.
- Appropriately utilize cascaded training methods.
- 4+ years of experience, developing materials/facilitation for a multi-site retailer is preferable
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Retail experience preferred
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving
- Flexible about taking on challenges
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)