Legal Talent Coordinator
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Legal Talent Coordinator.
The primary objective of this role is responsible for working alongside leadership to identify, recruit, and assess legal talent.
- Coordinate interviews with legal candidates
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate meetings as needed
- Prepare offer packages
- Oversee background check for candidates
- Perform ATS data entry and deploy onboarding system
- Manage the summer program
- Provide additional support as needed
- 3+ years of reliable administrative law firm experience or staffing experience
- Relevant degree required
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working independently