Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Manager, Operations.
|Job Title:||Manager, Operations|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Chief of Staff|
This position is responsible for leading major improvement initiatives to support corporate growth and profitability.
- Identify, quantify, and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Drive the identification of best practices across the organization in collaboration with other departments and leadership
- Train and coach people on usage of Lean Six Sigma tools
- Supervise assigned direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of continuous improvemnt role, 2+years in support of Finance, Customer Service, etc.
- Experience in manufacturing industry a plus
- Proven management skills
- Analytical and project-based mindset
Excellent communications skills
- Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Refer a Colleague