Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Manager, Talent Acquisition.
|Job Title:||Manager, Talent Acquisition|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Sr. Manager|
This position will perform the full-cycle recruitment and administer related policies and procedures.
- Support organizational recruiting efforts
- Thoroughly understand the organization, its departments, and subsequent needs
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to drive business objectives
- Participate in all aspects of the recruiting cycle, from sourcing to new hire orientation
- Manage the HRIS recruiting module
- Serve as liaison with staffing services organizations
- Provide vision, leadership, coaching, training, development and support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Knowledgeable of the company's organizational structure
- 7+ years of relevant experience, with proven success in recruiting
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Previous success in sourcing a high volume of candidates
- Experience in retail industry is preferable
- Experience with ATS (Workday, preferable)
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently