Part-Time Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
This role is responsible for helping with all aspects of payroll and benefits within the organization. Our ideal candidate will have payroll and benefits experience. This role reports to the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of semi-monthly payrolls
- Collect data for processing, including new hires, terminations, changes, commission payments
- Process garnishment orders
- Process off-cycle paychecks as necessary
- Prepare payroll journal entries
- Assist with year-end payroll reporting and W-2 preparation
- Administer retirement plan
- Assist with audits as necessary
- 5+ years of proven and reliable payroll & benefits experience
- Bachelor's degree preferable
- ADP workforce now experience
- Knowledge of tax and compliance issues
- Previous experience with data entry for benefits, new hires, retirement, etc.
- CPP preferred