Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Payroll Coordinator.
The primary objective of this role is to support the corporate payroll function, including payroll processing and preparation. Our ideal candidate will have experience with high-volume payroll processing. This role reports to the Payroll Manager.
- Act as main system administrator to ensure proper system set up and prepare requested reports
- Ensure compliance with payroll regulations
- Manage system implementation
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Work with finance and treasury department for general ledger accuracy
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in relevant field preferred
- Infor and Kronos HRIS experience preferable
- Full cycle with knowledge of garnishments, taxes, journal entries
- Experience with high volume payroll processing