Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Payroll Associate.
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Associate|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Finance Department|
The primary objective of this role is to support the corporate payroll function, including payroll processing and preparation.
- Act as main system administrator to ensure proper system set up and prepare requested reports
- Ensure compliance with payroll regulations
- Manage system implementation
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions
- Load employee transfer file from H/R and W-4 updates
- Audit SAP, HR, Timekeeping systems, ADP payroll and SAP system for consistency
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Support of internal and external audit requirements
- 5+ years of experience, with payroll supervisory experience
- Degree in relevant field
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word; knowledge of SAP HR preferred.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Robust interpersonal skills
Refer a Colleague