Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for an HRIS Manager.
|Job Title:||HRIS Manager|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
|Reports to:||Assistant Finance Director|
This position acts as a function business analyst and will provide support to the team during the new system implementation.
Functional business analyst with strong technical skills. They described the department as an IT department within the Finance department. This person should have a good understanding of change control; able to understand appropriate authorizations for making changes to the system requests, able to build ad hoc reports (they use MS Access in addition to their main systems database). Currently on Lawson/Infor and migrating to Workday/Concur. High attention to detail…this is payroll and can't be wrong.
- Analyze and authorize change requests to the appropriate systems
- Build and prepare ad hoc reports as needed
- Provide project management appropriate systems
- Work with stakeholders to help streamline and better understand processes
- Contribute analytical expertise
- Prepare payroll reports to key stakeholders
- Supervises certain staff members
- Provides information and training to the organization's personnel
- Analyzes workflow processes, forms, and coordination
- Degree in related field (IT/Computer science)
- 3+ years of experience working with and supervising systems for a large organization, preferably in healthcare or non-profit government
- Strong experience and proven payroll skills
- Project management experience required
- Experience working with Infor/Lawson HCM and/or Workday
Refer a Colleague