Talent Coordinator & Development Specialist
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Talent Coordinator and Development Specialist.
The Talent Coordinator & Development Specialist will be responsible for providing assistance to the talent acquisition department through recruiting, scheduling interviews, and working with both candidates and hiring managers. Our ideal candidate will have ATS experience. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Oversee and create methods and techniques to source and recruit candidates
- Leverage recruiting resources and tools to identify candidates
- Provide direct support to the talent acquisition team and manager
- Interface with hiring managers and high level candidates
- Appropriately enter information into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Partner with hiring managers to develop proactively identify candidates
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience
- Familiarity with complex scheduling
- Ability to work with others in a professional and efficient manner