Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Benefits Administrator.
|Job Title:||Temporary Benefits Administrator|
|Reports to:||Director HR Shared Services|
This position will act as a the primary point of contact for all incoming benefits questions, issues, and requests.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of HR transaction specific to area of focus
- Refer complex cases to appropriate department leaders
- Ability to draft and edit annual benefit communication materials and presentations
- Coordination of new benefit program implementations and experience with benefit integrations (merging existing populations into the flagship plans)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree , preferred
- 2-3 years of benefits administration experience
- Working knowledge of benefits regulations such as HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ACA and benefits-related DOL and IRS regulations
- Proficient use of HR systems and call center technology tools
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Refer a Colleague
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!