Temporary Benefits Administrator
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Benefits Administrator.
The primary objective of this role is to act as a the primary point of contact for all incoming benefits questions, issues, and requests. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant benefits experience.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of HR transaction specific to area of focus
- Refer complex cases to appropriate department leaders
- Ability to draft and edit annual benefit communication materials and presentations
- Coordination of new benefit program implementations and experience with benefit integrations (merging existing populations into the flagship plans)
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience
- ADP and Excel experience necessary
- Relevant degree, preferred
- Working knowledge of benefits regulations such as HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ACA and benefits-related DOL and IRS regulations
- Previous experience with multiple benefit plans
- Customer service oriented, ability to answer benefits related questions