Temporary Compensation Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Compensation Analyst.
This position will be responsible for oversight and internal audit of compensation to ensure the highest level of compliance. Our ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Conduct job evaluations by utilizing market and internal information
- Assess and implement market ranges
- Create and maintain detailed records of all incentive plans
- Review of written compensation plans and agreements to ensure they are compliant with applicable guidelines
- Track pay and benefits to ensure compensation is commensurate with written agreements and pay plans
- Act as project manager for compensation projects/programs
- Work with accounting and licensing teams, as well as use of accounting system, to create proactive work flow to prevent compliance issues
- Preparation of reports and analysis outlining deficiencies and suggested corrective or preventative action
- 4+ years of compensation experience
- Experience with Payfactors and SAP systems
- Compensation implementation experience, preferred
- Excel proficiency
- Understanding of accounting systems