Temporary HR Employment Assistant
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary HR Employment Assistant.
The primary objective of this role is to assist with the day to day operations of HR functions and duties. Our ideal candidate will have at least a year of relevant experience. This role reports to the Director of Compensation.
- Serve as a liaison, respond to inquiries, and represent the organization to current employees, job applicants, and external agencies
- Provide routine answers to questions from employees
- Maintain databases and manual records for all professional/administrative staff
- Keep records for compensation and benefits logistics
- Support employee throughout the employment life cycle
- Maintain filing system and for HR processes
- Coordinate compliance in regards to human resources policies and procedures
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Degree in relevant field, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
- Familiarity with systems databases
- Excellent communications skills