Temporary HRIS Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary HRIS Analyst.
The primary objective of this role is understanding business needs as well as the configuration of the HRIS systems to meet those needs. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of systems administration/functional HRIS experience. This position reports to the Sr. Manager.
- On-going design and enhancement of HR tools and templates, with a focus on effective solutions, streamlined integration, and usability
- Provide a full range of systems administration support with minimal supervision and escalation to IT
- Lead improving functionality including the Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent Profile, Compensation, and Performance modules
- Serve as the application SME (subject matter expert); review reporting options, provide analysis and input in the implementation and upgrade of HR applications and systems
- Research and resolve HR systems technical problems
- Recommend process improvement on managing daily and scheduled reports
- Contribute to the planning and execution of systems related projects
- Maintain system security and data integrity
- 3-5+ years of administration/functional HRIS experience
- Experience with Ulti-Pro highly preferred
- Prior system optimization / process improvement experience
- Significant experience with spreadsheets, as well as Word and HRIS experience