Temporary HRIS Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary HRIS Analyst.
This role will be responsible for will be responsible for managing and optimizing the organizations HRIS systems through various processes. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of relevant experience. This role reports to the HRIS Manager.
- Maintain HRIS and ensure accuracy of workflows
- Act as an Information Systems (IS) project lead for various phases of selection, design, implementation and maintenance of computer applications and software installation
- Oversee the optimization of the HRIS systems
- Review and update employee self service systems
- Open and monitors cases with third party vendors when needed
- Develop and report data files for benefit administration, employee education, compensation, employee health, employment and employee relations processes
- Provide general ledger information to accounting
- Prepare annual reporting
- Ensure compliance to State and Federal regulations
- Act as lead for HRIS training and updates
- Look for areas of process improvement
- Bachelors Degree preferable
- 2+ years of HRIS experience
- Workday systems experience preferable
- Advanced knowledge of HR data systems and system administrator experience.
- Competent with Microsoft Office