Temporary HRIS/Compensation Analyst
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary HRIS/Compensation Analyst.
This role will be responsible for will be responsible for entering and formatting data that will be uploaded to the ATS and HRIS systems through various processes. Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of relevant experience. This role reports to the Manager of Total Rewards.
- Maintain HRIS and ensure accuracy of workflows
- Act as an Information Systems (IS) project lead for various phases of selection, design, implementation and maintenance of computer applications and software installation
- Oversee the optimization of the HRIS systems
- Review and update employee self service systems
- Open and monitors cases with third party vendors when needed
- Develop and report data files for benefit administration, employee education, compensation, employee health, employment and employee relations processes
- Provide general ledger information to accounting
- Prepare annual reporting
- Ensure compliance to State and Federal regulations
- Act as lead for HRIS training and updates
- Look for areas of process improvement
- 1+ years of HRIS experience
- Bachelors Degree preferable
- HRIS Data Entry experience
- Compensation knowledge and experience; understands basic comp salary range strucures and job description components (essential duties, pay grades)
- Advanced knowledge of HR data systems and system administrator experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel