Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for an Temporary HRIS Specialist.
|Job Title:||Temporary HRIS Specialist|
|Reports to:||Director, OD|
This position is responsible for performing data entry and audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, and security of data input.
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand key metrics
- Complete all HRIS master data entry (hires, terms, rehires, leaves, etc.)
- Support HR Generalist and Directors
- Report issues and work to find solutions
- Interpret and articulate key takeaways to manage an understanding of the data and future implications
- Work to continuously improve reporting capabilities by using regular audits
- Serve as a subject matter expert for HRIS system capabilities
- 2 years systems administration experience, IT experience preferred
- Experience with SAP
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)
Refer a Colleague
Feb 16 - Happy, happy, happy birthday to @lauraanne_thomas, our contract marketing aficionado!