Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Human Resources Administrator.
|Job Title:||Temporary Human Resources Administrator|
|Reports to:||HR Generalist|
This position is responsible for assisting the department in carrying out company and department functions, initiatives, and programs.
- Schedule interviews, administer pre-employment test, conduct verifications and background screenings
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Write and place employment ads
- Maintain employee handbook and procedures manuals
- Maintain departmental training records
- Assist with benefits open enrollment
- Maintain company organizational charts and employee directory
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Degree in relevant field
- Knowledge in HR compliance
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical mindset
- Robust interpersonal skills
Refer a Colleague
Dec 08 - Happy FriYAY! What have you accomplished this week? What's still on your to-do list for the rest of the year?