Temporary Occupational Health Specialist
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Occupational Health Specialist
This role is responsible for enforcing health and saftey measures, controls, and procedures within the organization. Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of high volume FMLA experience. This role reports to the Director of Labor and Employee Relations.
- Provide technical assistance, both over the phone and in person, to contractors, workers, etc.
- Administer the Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) program
- Conduct worksite inspections and safety consultations to evaluate occupational hazards and provide recommendations that are compliant with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Assist Occupational Health Manager in oversight of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and employee wellness program
- Communicate clearly and concisely through reports, emails and other correspondence
- Provide technical assistance through presentations and trainings in both classrooms and large group settings.
- Act as an SME on matters of occupational safety and health.
- 1+ years of proven and reliable experience
- Oracle systems experience preferable
- Bachelor's degree preferable
- FMLA experience in a high volume enviornment
- Compliance experience
- Willingness to learn and work with the team