Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Payroll Administrator.
|Job Title:||Temporary Payroll Administrator|
|Employee Type:||Part-time (30-35 hours)|
|Reports to:||Director, Human Resources|
The Temporary Payroll Administrator is responsible for facilitating essential payroll functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Ensure accurate withholding and submission of payroll taxes and other deductions
- Assist with payroll accounting journal entries and perform monthly payroll account reconciliations
- Handle complex payroll requests and issues related to payroll, tax, year-end processing, filings and posting to the general ledger
- Assure that tax processing, payments and filings are completed with detailed attention to accuracy, timeliness and compliance
- 3+ years of experience, previous payroll analyst experience in testing and reporting required
- Experience with Ultimate Software
Refer a Colleague