Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
|Job Title:||Temporary Payroll & Benefits Specialist|
|Reports to:||Payroll Manager|
The Temporary Payroll & Benefits Specialist is responsible for helping with all aspects of the payroll function with the organization.
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of semi-monthly payrolls
- Serve as primary contact for time and attendance
- Oversee benefits and provide support to current and former employees
- Collect data for processing, including new hires, terminations, changes, etc.
- Comply with SOX reporting requirements
- Participate in on boarding and new hire processes
- Completes verification of employment for former and current employees
- Assist with audits and reporting as necessary
- 4+ years of reliable payroll administration experience
- Knowledge of benefit administration
- Experience with ADP software
- Ability to work fast pace with Microsoft Office software
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FCP) preferred
- Customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently
Refer a Colleague