Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Payroll Professional.
|Job Title:||Temporary Payroll Administrator|
|Reports to:||Payroll Manager|
The Temporary Payroll Professonal is responsible for facilitating essential payroll functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Ensure accurate withholding and submission of payroll taxes and other deductions
- Assist with payroll accounting journal entries and perform monthly payroll account reconciliations
- Handle complex payroll requests and issues related to payroll, tax, year-end processing, filings and posting to the general ledger
- Assure that tax processing, payments and filings are completed with detailed attention to accuracy, timeliness and compliance
- 5-7+ years of progressive payroll experience
- Experience with Kronos, Lawson, and ADP, preferred
- Payroll certification
Refer a Colleague