Temporary Payroll Specialist
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a remote work Temporary Payroll Specialist.
The Temporary Payroll Specialist will support and assist with the day-to-day administration of all payroll activities. Our ideal candidate is a critical thinker with Worday familiarity. This role reports to the Payroll Director.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Ensure accurate withholding and submission of payroll taxes and other deductions
- Assist with payroll accounting journal entries and perform monthly payroll account reconciliations
- Handle complex payroll requests and issues related to payroll, tax, year-end processing, filings and posting to the general ledger
- Assure that tax processing, payments and filings are completed with detailed attention to accuracy, timeliness and compliance
- Analytical support for internal and external groups as well as supporting of the payroll team from a technical perspective
- Provide ideas, solutions and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll processing
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years of relevant payroll experience
- Workday experience
- CPP and relevant degree preferable
- Critical and analytical mindset with they ability to succeed in high volume environment
- Ability to start immediately