Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This position will perform the full-cycle recruitment and administer related policies and procedures; assists with employee onboarding and orientation. Our ideal candidate will have at least three years of recruitment experience. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Support organizational recruiting efforts
- Thoroughly understand the organization, its departments, and subsequent needs
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Participate in all aspects of the recruiting cycle, from sourcing to new hire orientation
- Knowledgeable of organizational structure
- Create personnel requisitions for open positions
- Manage the HRIS recruiting module
- Serve as liaison with staffing services organizations
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with proven success in sourcing
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience with ATS
- Demonstrated success
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferable
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using digital assets to recruit