Total Rewards Manager
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, has an immediate opportunity for a Total Rewards Manager.
The primary objective of this role is to provide strategic leadership, vision, and oversight to the design and oversight of the company's overall benefits, compensations, and rewards programs. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of total rewards experience.
- Analyze annually the organization's benefits and compensation programs, policies, and structures
- Make recommendations and implement changes to the organizations's total rewards programs
- Administer compensations programs, including salary structure adjustments, merit, and incentive pay and equity programs
- Develop salary structure at all levels within organization using benchmark data and market analysis
- Oversee the management of our benefits vendor relationships, benefits contracts, and bid negotiation
- Oversee management of HRIS system and recommend strategic improvements or system additions to better support the department and organization
- Monitor all regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., reporting, disclosure, procedures) for compensation and benefits programs (e.g., minimum wage, FLSA, ERISA, PPACA, GINA)
- Lead and mentor staff to improve skill set and career potential
- 5+ years of total rewards experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (MBA preferred)
- Strong background with compensation and benefits
- Managerial experience preferable
- Significant experience with spreadsheets, as well as Word and HRIS experience