Workday Consultant (Optimization- Payroll and Absence)
Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, is seeking an experienced Workday Consultant (Optimization- Payroll and Absence).
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide expertise within the payroll and absence modules of the Workday HCM. Our ideal candidate will have relevant HRIS systems experience with familiarity in payroll and absence.
- May serve as consultant and partner with key personnel to plan, develop, manage, and optimize Workday HCM projects
- Provide project leadership, direction and leadership throughout the project life-cycle
- Drive, support and promote best practices
- Understand and manage scope, taking appropriate action when requests have impact to the original scope
- Multiple years of relevant HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/technical discipline or a combination of education and experience
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with optimization of payroll and absence