Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and payroll, is seeking an experienced Workday HCM Consultant to work on activation or optimization projects.Our ideal candidate will have relevant HRIS systems experience. This role reports to the Project Manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support to Willory’s clients that are seeking activation of new software application or enhancing their current HCM system.
- May serve as consultant and partner with key personnel to plan, develop, manage, implement, and optimize Workday HCM projects
- Provide clients with project leadership, direction and leadership throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify client requirements and expectations while managing risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities using defined project management methodology
- Drive, support and promote best practices
- Understand and manage scope, taking appropriate action when requests have impact to the original scope
- 5+ years of relevant HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/technical discipline or a combination of education and experience
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with large scale implementation
- Ability to travel on occasion to client sites