With increased pressure on internal HR teams to do more with fewer employees, Willory’s extensive consulting practice is here to help you achieve more as we act as an extension of your team as well as a change agent.
Willory’s consulting practice is rooted in a unique understanding our clients’ needs and how to solve them. Every engagement is seen as an opportunity for transformation through dynamic and sustainable solutions to move an organization forward. Each solution brought to the table is aligned with your business strategy and goals, ensuring value and impact.
HR is the center of a successful organization. Willory consultants will act as an extension of your team, working together to develop aligned, sustainable solutions to address your organization’s top concerns, including attracting top talent, engaging and retaining the best employees, and developing leaders.
Willory’s consulting practice offerings including operations assessments, HCM systems and workflow evaluation, talent engagement, compliance and controls, and organizational design. More specifically:
HR and Payroll Operations
- HR & payroll assessments to uncover areas for improvement
- Risk assessment and remedy to protect your organization
- Workflow evaluation that includes documentation and recommended process enhancements
- A thorough analysis and assessment of job activities
- Compliance strategies and processes for the entire employee lifecycle
- Employee handbook review and development
- System optimization (remedying under-utilization)
- Vendor selection guidance to ensure the best partner fit
- Vendor management
- Systems implementation (full-cycle or specific points)
- Data migration to your new system
- On-going support and maintenance
Willory’s Consulting Process
Meeting the increased needs of your organization, helping you do more as an extension of your team.
Finding innovative, dynamic, and sustainable solutions to drive your organization forward.
Implement change with measurable ROI, placing HR at the heart of positive cultural change.
Take your rightful seat at your business’ leadership table to make significant organizational improvements.